Saturday, February 17, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                               NetGalley/Edelweiss




                                                               E-Books Gotten




Print Books


Coloring Book Haul









Enchanted Faces Coloring Book Update


Fantasy Faces Coloring Book Update


Snow White Coloring Book Update





Valentines Bliss Coloring Book Update








6 comments:

  1. These books all look great, especially Lost to a Spy. Gotta love historical romance!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two asian coloring books look absolutley beautiful!! Thanks for sharing these, Grace! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Blood of Stone! Such vibrant colors. I didn't love Midnight Jewel but I'm still excited about The Emerald Sea. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Grace. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drawn to Lost to a Spy, probably because I love historical romances. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ALWAYS find the best coloring books - so envious. The books looks great too. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible coloring books!! I like the Valentines one, actually I like all of them!! Stop by and see my coloring activity!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/p/january-2018-colored-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete