Saturday, February 24, 2018

Stacking The Shelves and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged-Just Coloring Books Editions

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

No NetGalley and Edelweiss books this month
No Print Books

                                                           Coloring Book Haul









Fantasy Faces Coloring Book Update


Jade Summers Alice's Adventures in Wonderland



Jade Summers Kawaii Girls




Snow White by Fabiana Attanison Coloring Book Update


Sweet and Simple Whimsy Girls Coloring Book Update






Valentines Bliss Coloring Book Update





Wings and Fins Coloring Book 






8 comments:

  1. WOw, your coloring books look great. I wish I could purchase a few too. I have only one till date and that too is left uncolored :P I hope to get to it soon :) Enjoy your book. Have a lovely weekend!

    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/02/stacking-shelves-18-time-big-haul/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like looking at your colouring Grace! :-) Looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All of those coloring books look so beautiful! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pretties! Love the work. I have a couple coloring books but I have yet to start on them... My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloring-I haven't put up my pics yet but will soon! You have inspired me!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/02/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your done coloring pages look amazing. Nice coloring book haul. For Ladies and Gentlemen Of All Ages looks cool.

    Have Fun
    JoLee
    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first coloring book in your haul looks really detailed. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring books and your coloring is so nice!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete