Saturday, February 10, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates, Etc....

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                               NetGalley/Edelweiss



Coloring Book Haul 








Fantasy Faces Coloring Book Update


Snow White Coloring Book by Fabiana Attansio Update







Valentines Bliss Coloring Book Update








9 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the colouring books. I keep meaning to do some colouring but I never seem to get round to it. I hear it's a great stress reliever, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fantasy themed coloring books look like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, those gel pens are AWESOME! I love stationary and office supplies and honestly you can never have too many gel pens. ;) I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Grace. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great books you have here and those coloring books look beautiful!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul, Grace! I actually got a new colouring book in my Fairyloot of January. It's really amazing but still have to do some colouring in it. I'm gonna make some time for that next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember gel pens. I had tons of them in middle school and loved them. Enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting your page always makes me want to drag out my coloring books. Great pictures as always and enjoy your new books and supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for some gorgeous new coloring books :D They look so awesome. Happy reading Grace. <3 Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete