Saturday, November 25, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                          NetGalley/Edelweiss



                                                                 Coloring Book Haul





Delicious Doodles Collection Vol 3-Myth and Magic



                                               Fantasy Mermaids Fairies Coloring Book

Magical Delights Coloring Book



Rhapsody in the Forest Coloring Book Update


Seasons Coloring Book Update










8 comments:

  1. Awesome set of books you got here! I especially love the coloring books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m now really familiar with historical books but your books look awesome. I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading and have a wonderful weekend. ❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always seem to find a ton of cool coloring books! I like the fantasy/ mythical one and the seasonal ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, that new Hannah Howell book has such a beautiful cover. I always tell myself that I'm going to read something by her. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a great weekend, Grace. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coloring also, terrific looking books! And I like the Hannah Howell book!! Enjoy yourself!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2017/11/stacking-shelves_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the coloring books! Hope you enjoy all your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your haul this week, Grace! Your Unicorn coloring book is awesome.

    Have a wonderful week ahead.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete