Saturday, November 18, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.


NetGalley/Edelweiss



E-Books Gotten









Coloring Book Haul










Fantasy Faces Coloring Book 



Kawaii Girls Coloring Book



Pop Manga Coloring Book


Sophistication: Lady Portraits Coloring Book



Sweet and Simple Whimsy Girls


WAMA-GANZ: MAGICAL CHRISTMAS COLORING BOOK






8 comments:

  1. Some epic-looking books there! Hope you enjoy.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rogue is Back in Town is definitely added to my TBR!And all of the books you got this week look so interesting! I really hope you'll get around to reading them soon and of course, enjoy them! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of awesome paranormal books you got there and I love those coloring books! I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's quite the coloring book haul! So many pretty pictures waiting to be enjoyed! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul, Grace! I'm very curious about Magic Reborn!

    Have a wonderful week ahead and enjoy all your new books.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayyyy, The Queen's Rising! I love the cover of the book and it sounds exactly like my thing. I am so excited about it. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Grace. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hual! I love all of your coloring updates, Grace!

    ReplyDelete