Saturday, November 11, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.


NetGalley/Edelweiss

Nothing This Week, I was Good

E-Books





Coloring Book Haul







Creative Christmas Coloring Book Update 




Drom Reis Coloring Book Update


Fantasy Faces Coloring Book Update



Jasmine Beckett Griffith Coloring Book Update





Maskara Coloring Book



Rhapsody in the Forest Coloring Book



Sagor Och Sagnor Coloring Book



Seasons Coloring Book



13 comments:

  1. City of Lies looks really good. I hope you enjoy your new books :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Christmas coloring books! Getting into the spirit I love it! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read that series by M.J. Scott. I hope you are enjoying it. Love the coloring books! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for being good! :-) I hope you enjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find such cute coloring books. I love the cat dressed up ready to trick or treat. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring books! I am looking forward to reading City of Lies soon myself. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring books. I really need to get into mine instead of hoarding them and not using them..

    you always have hidden gems in books. Happy reading Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the holiday themed coloring books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved The Forbidden Heir! I beta-read it earlier in the year so I'm curious to see how the book changed since then. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a great weekend, Grace. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to get an adult colouring book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great coloring of your Christmas images. I think I would enjoy the two books you have listed, beautiful covers. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete