Saturday, November 4, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.


NetGalley/Edelweiss





No Print Books This Week

Coloring Book Haul







Cinderella Coloring Book



Jasmine Beckett Griffith Halloween



Maskara Coloring Book Update


Sagor Och Sagnor Coloring Book


Sophiscation:Lady Portraits


Summer Nights Coloring Book



Tenderful Enchantments Coloring Book Update



8 comments:

  1. Yay for colouring books.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always the coloring books are amazing. And the cover for Where the Stars Rise is just beautiful!!! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, you're not the first person I've seen with Where the Stars Rise! It has such a lovely cover. I may go find this book myself. :D I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Grace. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the coloring books you've bought! I need to start buying some more coloring books myself!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Recommend Me This! Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring books are awesome, Grace! And Where The Stars Rise has a gorgeous cover!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where the Stars Rise looks and sounds interesting. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I love the cover of Where the Stars Rise! I hope you'll enjoy it! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete