Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                            NetGalley/Edelweiss



No Print Books This Week

Coloring Book Haul and Supplies











Fairy Magic by Selina Fenech Coloring Book Update



Friends of Nature Coloring Book



Myth and Magic by Sassy Colouring Coloring Book



Sagor Och Sagnor Coloring Book Update


Spellbinding Images Coloring Book Update


Sweet and Simple Whimsy Girls Coloring Book Update


The Wizard of Oz Coloring Book-Fabiana Attansio 




7 comments:

  1. So many coloring books. That Halloween one looks like fun!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colouring books! I haven't had the time to colour in a while and I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the coloring books! They all look so beautiful. I love doing these books while I listen to audio books. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring looks great and I really need to get my hands on Haven. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Haven around and I would love to read it myself! Also, love the coloring books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Recommend Me This! Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world of fairies coloring book looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those coloring books look great :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete