Saturday, September 23, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged-Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                            NetGalley/Edelweiss






Coloring Book Haul and Supplies





Art Over Madness Coloring Book Update


Chibi Girls 2 Coloring Book Update


Enchanted Fairies Coloring Book Update


Jasmine Becket-Griffith Coloring Book Update:



Norse Mythology Coloring Book Update:


Official Game of Thrones Coloring Book


Spring River Under the Floral Moon-This is the Chinese Coloring Book



13 comments:

  1. That Halloween coloring book looks really cool! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter Glass looks stunning! I hope you'll enjoy it! As always, your colouring pages are amazing! I really like the Chinese and Norse Mythology ones! Have a great week, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those art pieces looks really good. You did a great job! I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nightblade's Vengeance looks amazing! I'm adding it to my TBR right now.
    Have a good week :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coloring books look fantastic. Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you find such awesome coloring books. I'm still trying to track down a dog one you posted a few weeks back. Is that Circle of Life as twisted as it looks? May have to look for that one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Circle of Life is a weird book, but cutely twisted. Here is where you can get it on Amazon:
      https://www.amazon.com/Adorable-Circle-Life-Adult-Coloring/dp/1510715746/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506189910&sr=8-1&keywords=circle+of+life+coloring+book

      Won the dog one via another you tuber. Don't know where she got it.

      Delete
  7. Winter Glass looks pretty cool. Also the coloring books are pretty! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. I'm going to have to look up more about that Circle of Life coloring book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover of Winter Glass and Nightblade's Vengeance looks really good as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That owl coloring book at the top looks so so awesome. Ahhh. I want it :D And the rest of the books looks great too. Happy reading and coloring Grace :)

    ReplyDelete