Saturday, September 16, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates-2 Weeks of Them

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

NetGalley/Edelweiss



Print Books Gotten



Coloring Book Haul and Stuff









Last Week I forgot to post my coloring book updates, so here is two weeks worth of them.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Coloring Book Update:


Chibi Girls 2 Coloring Book Update:



Dreams of Dragons and Dragon Kin Coloring Book 



Fairy Magic Coloring Book Update:


Jasmine Beckett Griffith Halloween  Coloring Book Update:





Magical Dawn Coloring Book Update:





Rhapsody in The Forest Coloring Book Update:



Romantic Country: The Second Tale Coloring Book Update:





Seasons Coloring Book Update



Sirena Coloring Book Update:


Time Chamber Coloring Book Update:





14 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I really like your Buffy colouring book! I didn't know that existed! Have a great week and happy reading and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had pre-ordered that coloring book, the Buffy:Big Bads and Monsters book. People wanted to color the big bads....

      Delete
  2. Tower of Dawn!!! I just finished Throne of Glass and I really need to get on with the series because it's so awesome. I hope you'll enjoy this. :)

    Here's my Stacking The Shelves.

    xx Yasmine @ Swissbookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I love the bunnies you colored. So cute! And Tower of Dawn, yay! I still need to do some catching up on that series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you got some top-notch books this week! Tower of Dawn *and* Retribution Rails, nice going! I also have RR and can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a great weekend, Grace. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some awesome coloring books. I really like the mermaid one, in particular. It's been awhile since I broke out my books and pencils and colored. I need to get back to that. Retribution Rails sounds really interesting. I will have to look for that one.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Myth and Magic book looks awesome. I also love the cover of Retribution Rails. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring books are GORGEOUS. I love the results so much. Anyway, enjoy your new books and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Tower of Dawn. Love the Dreams of dragons coloring book too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your work is amazing! And I'm jealous that you already have Tower of Dawn! I'm still waiting for my paperback copy.

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your book covers look just so gorgeous! Yesterday I visited a friend who also has coloring books like that, well, namely Game of Thrones, HP and Doctor Who. But she's also graduated the Academy of Arts, so her coloring game was nuts! Some of that stuff just looked so incredible, cause she does shading and all that stuff. So now I am super impressed and am wondering, maybe I should request an ARC myself. Maybe, one day. It's so relaxing, after all.
    Anyway. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice stack this week. Hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so many coloring pages and books!! I need to get back to coloring again.

    ReplyDelete