Saturday, December 9, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates and New Things

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                          NetGalley/Edelweiss




E-Books Gotten


Print Books Gotten



Coloring Book Haul
Note: The Hello Kitty Item is a Christmas Card that was sent to me
The Purple Case is to hold my Dick Blick Markers








Ancient Wind Painted #2 Coloring Book Update


Seasons Coloring Book Update




Seasons Coloring Book




Tenderful Enchantments Coloring Book




Winter Wonderland Coloring Book



10 comments:

  1. Oooh! All of these sound like awesome books, especially Hatched! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! That Christmas card is adorable. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dark-Hunters coloring book looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Christmas card is adorable! Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring books are awesome. Just saw your YouTube videos. You are SO talented, Grace. I hope you enjoy your new books and have a wonderful week. Happy reading. ❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hatched looks awesome and every time I visit one and to pull out my coloring books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hatched looks so good, Grace! And your progress in your coloring books never ceases to amaze me :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover of Hatched. The Hello Kitty card is so cute! Hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic haul! I hope you'll enjoy all the new books you got! Happy reading and colouring!

    ReplyDelete