Saturday, December 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                          NetGalley/Edelweiss



Print Books




E-Books Gotten



Coloring Book Haul





Cinderella Coloring Book Update 


Fantasy Faces Coloring Book Update




Jasmine Beckett Griffith Coloring Book Update



Maskara Coloring Book Update


Mythical & Fantasy


Seasons Coloring Book





10 comments:

  1. Great book haul. The cover of The Eterna Solution is stunning. I hope you love them all!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highland Dragon Rebel looks cool. I might have to look into that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read The series Eterna Solution is a part of. I saw the first at the library last week but didn't grab it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing haul for you. I'm so jealous of Shadowsong. Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice haul again this week, Grace! And I need to sit myself down and do some coloring - I really miss it! even more so when I see all your new creations.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the cover of Shadowsong and Slumber. Hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! They're almost all new to me, but they look so good.

    Also, your coloring pages are beautiful. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I still need to read Wintersong -- it's been out ages now, hasn't it? Hope you enjoy S. Jae-Jones' new book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coloring books are looking great! I have the Wintersong books on my wish list / TBR hoping to get to them in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always amazed at how much you get colored in a week. Have you ever done any of the Color Me Your Way books?

    ReplyDelete