Friday, December 22, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Note: The Cold Weather has not made my health better. I haven't been able to type much due to the cold weather, so hence why you got to see a coloring book review this week. I color a lot more than read of late, but in the new year I intend to do more reviews again.

Note #2: I Got Approved to Go to Book Expo America. Very happy.

No Net Galley/ Edelweiss books this week

No Print Books this Week

                                             Coloring Books Haul This Week
                Note: Was Gifted The Images of Grace Coloring Book by A Co-Worker









                                                            A Colorful Christmas



Color It's Mythical and Fantasy


Color My Dreams by Monja Gates-This is a Digital Coloring Book that I bought, so when I want to color a page, I print it and then Color It.



Digital Fantasy Art by Emilie Jarridge known as Sakeums on her Etsy Shop




                                                           Johanna's Christmas



Kawaii Girls Coloring Book





3 comments:

  1. I have never bought a colouring book but all of these are so pretty :) you did a nice job!

    I hope you feel better soon. And yay for book Expo :D I wish I could go to any such book festival.

    I hope you enjoy your new reads.
    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/12/stacking-shelves-12/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those coloring books are so beautiful! The wildflowers one is so gorgeous, I love it. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Happy holidays! Have a wonderful week, Grace. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays sweetie. <3 Hope you are doing great; despite health not being the best. Hugs :) And yay for such gorgeous coloring books :D And YAY for BEA :D So so awesome.

    ReplyDelete