Saturday, October 14, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.


NetGalley/Edelweiss




ARCS THAT I GOT AT NYC COMIC CON-SUNDAY.
NOTE: THEY RAN OUT OF ARCS OF RENEGADES, I WAS ON LINE FOR IT, but they ran out of copies oh well It Happened. ONLY FIFTY PEOPLE GOT THE EVERLESS ARC AND ONLY IF YOU WENT TO THE EPIC READS MEET UP, DID YOU GET THE SHEET THAT ALLOWED YOU TO GET IT 





E-Books Gotten



Coloring Book Haul

Note: Faedorables Coloring Book Came After The Video Was Filmed




Fairy Magic Coloring Book Update



Fantasy Faces Coloring Book Update


Jasmine Becket-Griffith Coloring Book



Kawaii Girls Coloring Book







11 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the girl with the pumpkin! Very weird and colorful. Enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coloring pages are coming along! Great job. Not familiar with any of the titles but I love the cover to Everless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books! I like the coloring books too. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun haul! Hope you enjoy them.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books you got, especially that Archie coloring book!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you have fun at Comic Con? I have a friend who went, and she had a great time.
    I agree with Ronyell, the Archie coloring book is awesome! I loved Archie when I was a teen, and even used the girls as models for drawing clothes :D
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great titles here! I've seen a lot of excitement for Everless. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Grace. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you got a lot of great new books! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Archie Comics colouring book! Love! And I am checking historical books out from haul!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your new books. They look great. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete