Saturday, October 7, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, NYC Comic Con Friday Haul

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                            NetGalley/Edelweiss



                                                               NYC COMIC CON
   NOTE: SOME STUFF WAS FREE, OTHER STUFF I BOUGHT. I GOT A LITTLE         CARRIED AWAY. LOL.



Coloring Book Haul









Art Over Madness Coloring Book


Art Over Madness 2-Fanti-Sea Coloring Book




Jasmine Beckett Griffith Halloween Coloring Book



Magical Dawn Coloring Book Update



Maskara Coloring Book Update


Sagor Och Sagnor Coloring Book Update




3 comments:

  1. Oooooh Batman!! :D Super curious about that one because I'm currently reading Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much stuff! I hope you enjoy it all. I still need to read Saga. I’ve heard so many good things about it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your NYCC haul! I've been seeing so many awesome posts about the cool goodies that were there.

    Hope you enjoy your new lovelies! Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete