Saturday, October 20, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                              NetGalley/Edelweiss:






E-Books Gotten





Coloring Book & Supplies Haul







Beauty Drunken Flower-Chinese Coloring Book Update


Color It's Blissful Scenes Update




Meadowhaven Coloring Book-PDF Version
Note: Still waiting on my Print Version of this, but I did get a PDF version since this was a kickstarter book


Menuet De Boneheur Coloring Book Update



Original Bliss Vol 2 Coloring Book Update


Rotugue Lady Coloring (Chinese) Book Update:



Spooky Sweets Coloring Book Update:



Ticket to Dreams Coloring Book Update:







4 comments:

  1. Great books for you this week. I love some of the covers. I just got a Disney adult coloring book. I have really been enjoying it. I hope you have a good weekend!
    My STS: https://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some great new books. Kiss me at Christmas would be a great read for my 12 Books of Christmas reading challenge.

    Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great list of books! The Chainbreaker and Firestarter covers are so beautiful!

    Here's my update: https://bookloaner.wordpress.com/2018/10/19/stacking-the-shelves-october-20-2018/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pens look nice. It looks like they come in a few unusual colors, which is helpful. Enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete