Saturday, October 13, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

Note: Guys This is a Haul covering the last few weeks, Also Guys Comic Con Books are included in this. So the last two weeks have been very good to me.


                                                         NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS







E-Books Gotten




NYC COMIC CON HAUL






Coloring Book Haul





13th Chamber Coloring Book Update



Fantasy and Nature Coloring Book Update




Maui Mermaids Coloring Book Update


Mein Spaziergang Dutch die Fahreszeiten Coloring Book Update




Original Bliss Vol 2 Coloring Book Update






Pop Manga Mermaids Coloring Book Update



Valentines Day Bliss Coloring Book Update




8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a HUGE haul and I hope you'll enjoy all of those books! The arc covers you have are so gorgeous - I love the covers to What We Buried and Valiant a lot. I know a lot of people enjoyed Everless so I hope you can enjoy the sequel too. And the comic con haul - I don't even know what to say. Whoa!!

    My recent post: https://oliviascatastrophe.com/2018/10/september-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice book haul. I want Circle of Shadows. Happy reading and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (my comments keep getting eaten, so hopefully they don't ALL show up!)

    I love the cover for WHAT WE BURIED. Creeps me out in a good way!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an epic haul! I absolutely love the cover for Valiant. Hope you enjoy all your new books and have a fabulous weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What We Buried has a freaky cover- I just saw that one on Netgalley last night as I was exploring. And Valiant has an amazing cover- need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s weird to see Christmas stuff already. I’m not ready! I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover of What We Buried looks so creepy! I have been wanting to grab Sleeping Giants for over a year now though :) stuck waiting for a sale xD it's a really nice haul you've got, even if it's SO HUGE :D

    Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace I told you that I would be stalking your blog. I'm waiting for the reviews of those awesome books you have. Your colored pics are gorgeous! Btw. I have Evermore too.would you like to Buddy Read? Let me know! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete