Saturday, June 9, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought Borrowed, Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

Note: Got some new books, some of these I was not able to get at Book Expo, but then I saw some titles that look interesting. One thing was a trade...... I did finish a book this past week, been dealing with some RL issues with my health. Got sick, got better. Then Mom got sick, passed it back to me, now feeling better.....again. So hopefully will be reading and writing reviews again.

FROM TRADE:



NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS





Flowers and Gems Coloring Book Update






Girls with A Poem Coloring Book Update



Just Add Color: Mandalas



Kokeshi Dolls Coloring Book vol 32 Update



Pop Manga Coloring Book Update:



Sagor Och Sagnor





6 comments:

  1. Hope you keep feeling well! Rule looks to be a really good read. I'm loving that cover. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coloring this week. Be well an enjoy your new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you’ve been sick. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damsel has a nice cover. Love the colors. And Outrun the Wind as well.

    Hope you're feeling better (for good this time!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new books! I have two of them from Edelweiss as well, so hopefully we both love them!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel all the way better soon! Last week was tough for me too, and I hear it was tough for a lot of people. Your coloring books look amazing too.

    Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks

    ReplyDelete