Saturday, June 2, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Bagged and Borrowed: The Book Expo America Edition

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

Note: This is the Book Expo America Edition. I went to Book Expo. There were some books that I didn't get at the convention and I'm okay with not getting everything. I am absolutely 100% Happy with Everything That I got. I'm not going to List the Titles, as that I would be a very long list. So enjoy the photos.



Thursday Haul





Friday Haul




Non BEA STUFF
Coloring Book Haul







Flowers and Gems Coloring Book Update



Hidden Paradise by Cris Lopez Update





13 comments:

  1. Wow! How did you manage all that? I went to BEA once and it was truly overwhelming! Enjoy your haul and thanks for stopping by my stack.

    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an impressive amount of books. I’d love to go to BEA someday, but I don’t know how I’d get that many books home with me.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Seafire and The Similars both look promising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books! How I wish I could go to BEA someday. I hope you enjoy all of these, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful haul, Grace! Looks like BEA was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace it looks like you did very well at BEA this year. I have to ask as I have been hearing mixed things about BEA this year.. how was the crowds? Was it quieter this year then previous years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good. The autographing area was put in a different section and it made it much easier this year. A whole bunch of new faces aka new bloggers that I hadn’t seen before

      Delete
  7. Now THAT's a haul. I can understand why you didn't list them. I need to look for that Misfit book. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy WOW Batman! That is an impressive haul for sure! Several titles I am looking forward to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yours is the first BEA haul I saw!! aaah, so many great looking books! I hope you enjoy them all :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing to me that we had so few books in common coming home from BEA, Grace.
    It was such a pleasure finally meeting you in person!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete