Saturday, June 16, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates



Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.


                                                               From NetGalley:


E-Books Gotten:


Coloring Book Haul







Botanicum Coloring Book Update




Flowers and Gems Coloring Book Update




Girls with A Poem by MOMO Girl Coloring Book Update





Mermaids: An Aquatic Adventure Coloring Book Update:





Original Bliss Vol 2 Coloring Book Update:





9 comments:

  1. I just gotten my copy of Ace of Shades and I can't wait to read it! And the coloring books look awesome as always!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance of Thieves looks fun. And I love that little green dragon and the butterfly from Botanicum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul, Grace! And I absolutely love your coloring books and how you work them :)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coloring also, very nice pictures-hope you will come and see mine!! I also have a contest you might like!! I have Ace of Shades on my want to read list!!

    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/06/stacking-shelves_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaassss, so excited about Dance of Thieves. I am really looking forward to reading it. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Grace. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that dragon is cute. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful artwork Grace!

    I've heard amazing things about Ace of Shades and Dance of thieves, enjoy!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun coloring books. Hope you're having a great week so far :)

    ReplyDelete