Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.


NetGalley/Edelweiss



E-Books Gotten






Coloring Book Haul
The Pink Case is to Hold My Derwent ColorSoft Pencils









Buffy The Vampire Slayer Coloring Book



Enchanted Forest Coloring Book




I Love Coffee Besties Coloring Book



Lacey Sunshine's Enchanted Seas Coloring Book




Romantic Country Coloring Book 






Sweet and Simple Whimsy Girls




Twilight Garden Coloring Book


Vampires Adult Coloring Book:Jade Summer



8 comments:

  1. They really do provide every type of colouring book these days! Might need to check out the vampire one to go with my zombie book. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books do look fantastic! :-) Love your colouring as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and Simple Whimsy Girls coloring book looks super cute. The Marquess book looks interesting as I do not know too much about that class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get into colouring books. Great haul this week, I hope you enjoy all your new books.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! Love the coloring updates. You really do make all of these look amazing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the best coloring books! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you enjoy all your new romances:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pink case, and always enjoy seeing your beautiful coloring. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to really enjoy the MacKenzie novels! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete