Friday, July 27, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates.....

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                        NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS




E-Books Gotten



Print Books Gotten



Coloring Books Haul





Ancient Painted Wind Coloring Book 2 Update-Chinese Coloring Book



Beauty Drunken Flower Update-Chinese Coloring Book


Color It's Color of The Decades Update





Color It Mythical and Fantasy Update




Flowers and Gems Coloring Book Update-
Also Now Finished This Coloring Book



Love Between The Lines Coloring Book Update


Ticket to Dreams Coloring Book Update




When I First Saw You Coloring Book Update-Korean Coloring Book










6 comments:

  1. I'm super excited about the new Abbie Roads book! I love that series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Vampire Hunter looks fun! And I want to read Bring Me their Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. High Voltage is one that I want to read! I'm on the fence about Bring Me Their Hearts. <3

    -- Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of great books you got here! I really love your Alice in Wonderland coloring book!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul. I love the colouring books and your pictures look beautiful. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome book haul! I've heard wonderful things about Bring Me Their Hearts, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete