Saturday, July 7, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged. Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                                         NetGalley/Edelweiss




                                          Flowers and Gems Coloring Book Update





Ivy and The Inky Butterfly Coloring Book Update





Original Bliss Vol 2 Coloring Book Update


Prima Princess Coloring Book Update



Tenderful Enchantments Coloring Book Update:


Time Garden Coloring Book Update:





7 comments:

  1. Wow, I loved your coloring books 😱😍 These are so beautiful.

    My STS: https://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/07/stacking-the-shelves-27/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers and Gems looks like a pretty one. Happy reading and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace lovely colouring in. I love colouring but failing to find time on top of blogging and reading, these are beautiful work. Well done!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and you just reminded me I need to pick up my arc of Girl at the Grave. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is very pretty. I love the first one. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow those colouring books are beautiful, they look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your content! This is amazing. New follower here!

    Chelsey @ Dwell in Possibility

    ReplyDelete