Saturday, March 17, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates and New Supplies

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

 

                                                             NetGalley/Edelweiss




E-Books Gotten


Coloring Book Haul





Coloring Book Supplies 




Ancient Painted Wind #1 Update


Art Over Madness Coloring Book Update




Fantasy Faces Coloring Book by Molly Harrison Update




Fantasy Realm Coloring Book Update 



Hansel and Gretel Coloring Book Update


Linda Ravenscroft Coloring Book 1 Update




Mermaids by Jade Summers Update


Valentines Bliss Coloring Book






5 comments:

  1. Furyborn! It's one of my favorite books. I hope you'll love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee, Furyborn was SO GOOD :D I hope you'll love it tons sweetie. The rest of the books looks amazing as well :) Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pictures, I like the Cupcakes book!! I also like the book The Hellion!! Have a great week!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the covers for Furyborn and Magic Born. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to read my copy of Fury Born. I hope you enjoy it as well. I love all the coloring pages you have. Amazing. I can never sit that still to do it. I start and then just leave it. Awesome work! Have a great week of reading!
    Mary #SundayRoundup #10

    ReplyDelete