Saturday, March 3, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates this week....

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

                                        No NetGalley and Edelweiss books this week
                                                          Print Books Gotten This Week







E-Books Gotten-Some Were Free, Others I paid For, So be Careful when Purchasing Books







Coloring Book Haul and Supplies






Jade Summer's Easter Coloring Book


Snow White Coloring Book









7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! i just re-read The Gamble. Was interesting how my opinion changed a little from when I first read it! I bought The Stranger too!

    Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the cover of Bound by a Dragon! The pattern in the background is so gorgeous. I've heard great things about Alisha Rai's and Alyssa Cole's books but I've not read any of their books. Romance novels for the win. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely weekend, Grace. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of those historical romance books! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Easter books are very festive. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIce markers,and coloring books! I just got one at Rite Aid for $1 which I was happy with! Love your romances though!! Have a great week!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how creative you are. I love coloring books too. Enjoy all your new books! I love them all! I am riding out the storm that took out our power at a friends. So surreal looking at all the downed trees and power lines cut in half. They say we won't have power to our area till Wednesday!! Have a good Sunday!

    Mary #SundayRoundup #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the looks of the mermaid and flower fairy coloring books. Hannah Lynn is an awesome artist. Yay for print books. Hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete