Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged-My Crazy Two Weeks...

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog Note: This has been some of the craziest two weeks of my life. Having to move the blog due to things that I couldn't control, and i tried to make my life easier, but of course those who follow me on twitter know the deal on what happened. So for now I will be posting the reviews here on this blog. I'm hoping that I can eventually can my backup files and posts to upload here... Mind you this is for two weeks of books that I've gotten


NetGalley/Edelweiss



From Month 9 Books 
Also Immortal by Nicole Conway, Cover Not revealed yet



E-Books Gotten This Week



Print Books Acquired This Week







Adult Coloring Book Treasury Vol. 1Coloring Book Update:

Coloring Book For Adults Coloring Book




Debbie Macomber's Come Home to Color Coloring Book


Enchanted Fairies-Michael's Exclusive





Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice Coloring Book Update:


Magical Jungle Adult Coloring Book Update


Magical Oasis Coloring Book Update:


Mindfulness Coloring Book Update


Summer Nights Coloring Book Update:




The Time Garden Coloring Book Update












14 comments:

  1. Sorry about the blog problems, but I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover for Changeless is SO stunning and eye-catching, oh my penguins--I might be drooling just a little bit! Also, so many congrats on receiving a signed copy of The Thousandth Floor--that's so awesome!

    Here's hoping you enjoy your recent bookish acquisitions! If you're interested, here's my Stacking the Shelves--no pressure or worries if you're not, though! Regardless, happy book-ing to you in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology is meant to help us not mess us about. Hope everything gets sorted soon. Lovely colouring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Gilded Cage looks interesting! Beautiful colouring! Which pencils did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Prismacolored Verithen/Premier Pencils, Faber Castell Polychromos, some watercolor pencils, from time to time, Staedler Fineliners, Celluva Gel Pens... and Sakura Gelly Rolls. On occassion Derwent Inktense, Derwent Color Soft, depends on the project....

      Delete
    2. Oh, thanks! I recently got Derwent Inktense pencils and I really like them! Now I just need the time to use them as much as I would like...

      Delete
  5. You're on Blogger after all. I know you were trying to avoid that but at least you have a platform that's easy to use while you get things straightened out. I hope it won't be too much longer for you!

    In the meantime, enjoy all of your new lovelies and happy coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Found series by Ashley Stoyanoff is awesome! Lots of ARC's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so interested in Gilded Cage and Clanless! Also, I read Caught in the Act when I started blogging. I'm trying to remember if I liked it or not. I know I liked Full Exposure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace!!!
    I'm SO SORRY you went thru such chaos last week!! I was not well last week so I was not able to hop around to know what happened with your blog, but it sounds like the WORST thing that we ALL FEAR did happen to your blog, and I am SO sorry that happened to you.
    Your coloring books are coming out GORGEOUS!!! The nighttime coloring book is headed my way!!! I'm SO excited!!! I want to get glittery gel pens to color that one with!! You are doing an amazing job coloring the books your received!! You keep on going strong with them! Congrats! I did a few pages, but not to the extent you went. Adult Coloring books are MAJORLY HOT right now!! Who says we as adults need to put the Crayola crayons away? HA! WE KNOW BETTER!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! The Thousandth Floor looks so interesting and that cover is GORGEOUS! Clanless looks fascinating too—I'll have to check both of them out! :D Great post, Grace! And I'm sorry for the issues are having with your blog and hope everything resolves itself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books this week! I can't wait for my copy of The Thousandth Floor to show up! I keep seeing it compared to Gossip Girl, which I love! Have a great week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always envy your signed books and me gots JBennett's book too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover for The Night Voyage. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete