Saturday, August 26, 2017

Stacking the Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates,

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

NetGalley/Edelweiss



E-Books Gotten




Coloring Book Haul







Won These Two Books and Two Pens from You Tuber Jada Clark



Enchanted Fairies Coloring Book Update:



Fantasy Faces Coloring Book Update


Foxes and Fairies Coloring Book Update


Jade Summer's Grimm's Fairy Tales



Rhapsody in the Forest Coloring Book Update



Romantic Country I Coloring Book



9 comments:

  1. The Witch and the Werewolf looks like an awesome read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading Moonlight Over Manhattan too! Love what you won! Belated Congrats on winning it!
    ~ Priyanka @ My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sarah Morgan book looks so cute! I hope that you enjoy these reads! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty covers :D And love the coloring that you did. Happy reading Grace. <3 Hope you are having the best weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Witch and the Werewolf looks really interesting. Great haul this week :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great haul you got there! I especially love the coloring books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo! A dragon coloring book! I've been super into dragons and fantasy lately (I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones right now). Good luck on your reading and coloring adventures! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring books are gorgeous and you did great! I love coloring books too. I need to buy some soon. Hehe.. Enjoy your new books and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So are you surprised that I'm going to have to search out the Looking Pawsome book? How adorable. I'm also really interested in Alix - what a pretty cover. Hope you have a wonderful week and as always, I love seeing your art!

    ReplyDelete