Saturday, January 19, 2019

Stacking The Shelves, Bought Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog

Note: Sorry I haven't been around as of late. I've been busy dealing with Real Life issues. So hoping to update the blog more in this year.


NetGalley/Edelweiss


E-Books Gotten:





My Coloring Book Haul 





Anime Coloring Book Update



Bloom N' Women Coloring Book Update


Color It's Blissful Scenes Update




Damsels of Destress Coloring Book Update





Fairies, Dragons and Unicorns Coloring Book Update




Fairyland Coloring Book Update



Mermaid Coloring Book Update


Mermaids Legends Coloring Book Update




Original Bliss Coloring Book Vol 1 Update


Pretty Princesses Coloring Book Update


Tillasmanns Coloring Book Update




2 comments:

  1. Been wanting to read The Passage since it came out. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The Passage now and because I have other books that I've had to read this month, it's taking FOREVER! It's really good but very dense. I already own book #2 so I guess I'll be continuing someday.

    ReplyDelete