Saturday, September 22, 2018

Stacking The Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

Note: I'm going to be going away from September 27-October 4, but when I come back it's NYC Comic Con from October 4-7. But I'm only going from October 4, 5, 6 so I will be back after the 7th. I'm visiting family in California.

                                           NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS-NOTHING

                                                             E-BOOKS GOTTEN:




Epic Journeys Coloring Book Update



Ivy and The Inky Butterfly Coloring Book Update


Original Bliss Vol 2 Coloring Book Update





Pop Manga Mermaids Coloring Book Update



Romantic Country Coloring Book Update



Sagor Och Sagnor Coloring Book Update



Tillasman's Coloring Book Update







4 comments:

  1. I hope you'll enjoy your trip to California!

    My STS post

    Happy Reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, and yay for ComicCon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these books are new to me but I hope you enjoy them.
    And have a lovely trip and a great week ahead.

    My wrap-up: https://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/09/weekly-wrap-up-2/

    ReplyDelete