Saturday, January 27, 2018

Stacking the Shelves, Bought, Borrowed and Bagged, Coloring Book Updates

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe Blog.

Note: This haul is for two weeks as well as is all the coloring book pictures. Been tired due to RL.

                                                            NetGalley/Edelweiss





E-Books Gotten




Coloring Book Haul











Beauty Drunken Flower Coloring Book-Chinese Coloring Book



Blissful Scenes Coloring Book



Fantasia Coloring Book



Fantasy Faces Coloring Book




Holiday Bliss Coloring Book



Maskara Coloring Book 


Mythical and Fantasy Coloring Book


Romantic County 1 Coloring Book




Romantic Country 3 Coloring Book



Sagor Och Sagnor Coloring Book


Sweet and Simple Whimsy Girls Coloring Book


Where the Wildflowers Grow Coloring Book




8 comments:

  1. This is a great book haul. As always I love all the coloring books. Love all the faeries! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tremblers looks good!

    Love that cover of The Faerie Garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! That Olympian Challenger book has such a pretty cover! I need to look into that one. Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. And I loved all the coloring books. I got my first ever coloring book in my Secret Santa pages and I am enjoying it :P

    I hope you enjoy all of your new book :)
    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/01/stacking-shelves-16/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Lots of great coloring books and books you got, especially Archangel's Kiss!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an impressive book haul. I really need to start getting some coloring books. Thanks for sharing :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these books looks awesome :D And gorgeous coloring pages. Happy reading Grace. <3 Hope you are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, all of these are new to me! Which is surprising because usually there are at least one or two that I recognize in your haul. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Grace. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete